Forbes: "500 Entrepreneurs, VCs, bankers, brilliant coders, a couple of dozen visionaries …" In Singapore we mix 200+ venture/blockchain investors with 800+ top tech visionaries and founders, academics and regulators, to
Forbes: „500 Entrepreneurs, VCs, bankers, brilliant coders, a couple of dozen visionaries …“
In Singapore we mix 200+ venture/blockchain investors with 800+ top tech visionaries and founders, academics and regulators, to outline a roadmap for the industry self-regulation and investment prospects.
Join 100+ speakers, 40+ roundtables, and panels to discover:
– Greatest blockchain use cases for the next decade
– Regulation and governance of the crypto economy
– Investments: traditional VC or ICO?
– Top 50 altcoins success stories, why now worth $250bn (ex BTC)
– Perspective protocols: graph vs blocks, proof of work vs stake, crosschains, lightning
– AI on blockchain
– Blockchain media and PR
3-night receptions and 8 speed-networking breaks are designed to connect and engage. We personally invite most of the participants to reach a critical mass of ideas and talent for expanding the crypto into the traditional economy.
february 4 (Sunday) - 6 (Tuesday)
Sunny King is the inventor of Proof of Stake and created with "Primecoin the first proof-of-work based cryptocurrency that has compu with any kind of workable solution", as Viatlik Buterin
Sunny King is the inventor of Proof of Stake and created with „Primecoin the first proof-of-work based cryptocurrency that has compu with any kind of workable solution“, as Viatlik Buterin put it in Bitcoin Magazine in July 2013. In a recent blog post, he announced his comeback: „I would like to announce that Project VEE (https://vee.tech/20) is under development and that I have assumed a full time position as chief architect for the project. VEE aims to bring about a next generation platform for blockchain applications. The VEE team is currently promoting the project in Asia and will visit Europe in February. (Source: https://talk.peercoin.net/t/ann-sunny-joins-project-vee/7346 )
While Sunny may not be present himself at this event (he certainly won’t be taking the stage), the following speakers will introduce their technology.
Kate Shan (20mins), Core Developer: „Blockchain history and Peercoin/Priecion“
Wanli Yang (50mins), Core Developer: „VEE-Next generation database cloud blockchain platform (Blockchain 5.0)“
Rob Zhang (15mins), CEO Vee Technology „VVE Future and Roadmap“
(Monday) 18:30 - 19:30 CEST
LEARN from the some of the most insightful and charismatic speakers in the freedom movement. NETWORK and connect with like
- LEARN from the some of the most insightful and charismatic speakers in the freedom movement.
- NETWORK and connect with like minds.
- PROMOTE your freedom oriented venture.
- PARTY at one of our many social events, relax by the pool or hit the beach with friends!
- IMPROVE your life, business, and social impact by participating in Anarchapulco exclusive workshops.
- DISCOVER expat and international living lifestyles.
- HEAR the latest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology from the experts
- ROCK OUT to performances by our line-up of anarchist musicians.
Celebrate freedom at the world’s premier conference for voluntaryist thinkers and activists. Held annually in beautiful Acapulco, Mexico, we bring together hundreds of principled anarchists to share ideas on how to live free and build a better world. Our unparalleled line up of speakers will discuss entrepreneurship, investments, politics, philosophy, health, sustainability, lifestyles and personal relationships for four days among the sun and beaches of a world-class resort.
february 15 (Thursday) - 18 (Sunday)
Hotel Princess Mundo Imperial
Costera de las Palmas s/n, Fracc. Granjas del Marquez, 39890 Acapulco, Gro., Mexiko
BlockDelhi Objective: India is gearing up to implement Blockchain solutions in a number of business sectors including banking, finance, retail, insurance, healthcare and governance. The banking sector has already started
BlockDelhi Objective: India is gearing up to implement Blockchain solutions in a number of business sectors including banking, finance, retail, insurance, healthcare and governance. The banking sector has already started implementing and experimenting on Blockchain solutions.
India’s corporate leaders have studied this technology and now are ready to embrace Blockchain into their mainstream business. Blockchain technology can provide solutions on payments, recordkeeping, data security, landownership records, e-governance and much more.
However, due diligence on cross border payments & the growth of cryptocurrencies against the fiat currency remains to be a key topic of concern among the government and financial sector. This Blackarrow’s BlockDelhi Blockchain conference aims to address these immediate issues and also showcase the implementation of Blockchain technology in India.
Black Arrow firstname.lastname@example.org
Blockchain Training For Lawyers, Business Executives & Developers For sure you’ll get to listen to some of the best speakers in the blockchain space at Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con 2018, but
Blockchain Training For Lawyers, Business Executives & Developers
For sure you’ll get to listen to some of the best speakers in the blockchain space at Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con 2018, but that’s just one part of what we have in store for you… There will be several, formal classroom training that you may also register for – one for lawyers, one for business executives, and two for developers – all designed to help you attain some level of expertise in your area of interest.
The training opportunities are:
- Blockchain for Business class
- Blockchain for Lawyers class
- Ethereum Smart Contract workshop
- Corda for Developers class
Because of the times during which the classes will be held, the maximum number of classes you may take is three, but that will be pushing it. Two is what most attendees will be able to take. And for those who might not want to attend the conference, but still want to take one or more of the classes, we’ve made it possible to do so. So head on over to Evenbrite and buy your ticket(s).
Why You Should Attend This Conference
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con 2018 (BCC-2018) will be the first international conference in Texas devoted to blockchain and decentralized technologies. It will be an opportunity for all involved in the arena, whether they are building Dapps and crypto-assets on blockchains, implementing DAOs, mining and trading cryptocurrencies, developing blockchain-based tokens and protocols, operating in the ICO spectrum, or involved on the legal or regulatory side of things to come together to explore and exchange ideas around a technology that’s set to completely reshape how we interact and conduct business in the coming years.
If you’re a developer, R3, a fintech startup that counts more than 100 of the world’s top banks and financial institutions as partners, will be conducting a 2-day Corda developer training course at more than a 60% discount off the price you’d pay in other locations (just $999, instead of $3000). That 2-day class is currently only available in London, New York, Singapore, and Tokyo, so this is your opportunity to take the same class closer to your neck of the woods.
And Blockmatics, a leading trainer in the blockchain space, will be conducting three separate training classes – a 2-hour Ethereum Smart Contract Workshop for developers, a 6-hour Business of Blockchains class, and a 1-hour Blockchain for Lawyers class. (Details of all these classes that will be available at the conference further down.)
So it’s going to be a fun-and-learn event. Seating for the classes is limited, so register now!
The venue for the conference will be the Addison Conference & Theatre Centre in Addison, a northern suburb of Dallas, Texas, and the conference dates are Thursday, February 22 – Saturday, February 24, 2018. Half of that time will be for the formal training classes, while the other half will be for standard conference presentations, discussion panels and an AMA session.
Here is a listing of reasons we think Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con 2018 should be atop your list of blockchain conferences to attend in 2018.
1. Yes, there will be speakers, excellent ones, to deliver awesome presentations on the most important aspects of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
2. There will also be discussion panels, because sometimes it can be more fun to have more than one speaker on stage at the same time.
3. We know you like listening to good speakers, but we also know that you’ll like the opportunity to ask them questions too. So, with an AMA session on the Saturday of the conference, you’ll have an opportunity to do just that.
4. With three training classes and a workshop from two of our training partners, there will be more than one opportunity to sharpen your knowledge of whatever aspect of blockchain technology is of interest to you. Whether you’re a developer, a business executive or a lawyer, we have a training opportunity for you. Because all four of the classes are scheduled over two days, you can even take more than one. you may read more about the classes here
5. With registrations from as far away as Japan, the UK, and from several states within the US already on the books, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con 2018 will be an opportunity to network with blockchain enthusiast from all over the world. Who knows the type of lasting connections you’ll make.
6. And last but not the least, at just $199 for the general ticket, and only $100 for students, this will be the most affordable blockchain conference you’ll have the opportunity to attend in 2018.
Now that we’ve given you reasons to attend Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con 2018, head on over to Eventbrite and grab your ticket(s).
february 22 (Thursday) - 24 (Saturday)
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con email@example.com
Inspiring high-tech ideas through international collaboration The Silicon Valley meets Switzerland event masterfully combines the talent and expertise of entrepreneurs and business managers from Silicon Valley and Switzerland. Leading Silicon Valley startups
Inspiring high-tech ideas through international collaboration
The Silicon Valley meets Switzerland event masterfully combines the talent and expertise of entrepreneurs and business managers from Silicon Valley and Switzerland.
Leading Silicon Valley startups present latest IT trends and its impact on businesses and consumers. From Switzerland the most promising IT startups and internationally successful IT companies and entrepreneurs will be present.
In panel discussions and live interviews chaIlenges in IT innovation, investments and international expansion will be addressed.
The event is an ideal platform to share ideas and build strategic alliances and collaboration between individuals and organisations alike.
Get amazed and engaged!
For more information and interest in becoming a partner/supporter/sponsor for this event,
please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
High Tech Connect Switzerlandinfo@hightechconnect.ch Dolderstrasse 14, 8032 Zürich
Banking Growth Forum is the premier industry event for retail bankers who are focused on building their portfolios through price optimization, customer-centric offers, and omni-channel customer engagement. >> Website Get Connected! Banking
Banking Growth Forum is the premier industry event for retail bankers who are focused on building their portfolios through price optimization, customer-centric offers, and omni-channel customer engagement.
Banking Growth Forum is the only event where you can learn how to meet portfolio goals by connecting back office pricing to front-line execution, understanding your customers more deeply, and exploring the technologies to future-proof your business while networking with bankers from around the world.
may 2 (Wednesday) - 4 (Friday)